What are your tasks and responsibilities as a video analyst?
- You will record both training sessions and matches of the U21, in close consultation with the head coach, T2 and goalkeeper coach.
- You process the required images for analysis purposes.
- You contribute to the further development of the video analysis cell of RSC Anderlecht.
- You are also available for the RSCA Academy.
How do you contribute to the success of RSC Anderlecht as a video analyst?
RSC Anderlecht has an established tradition of giving its youth players a quality and intensive training which allows them to use their full football potential. As a video analyst you will contribute to our continuous search for football excellence. Your videos and analyses support both the team and the individuals in their further football development, thus contributing to the development of the future star players of our First Team.
What professional competencies and qualifications do you need to have?
- You are digitally literate and can work with various software programs (HUDL Sportscode, outlook & keynote).
- You have a sound technical basis and can record training sessions and matches in a qualitative manner, both via camera and via drone.
- You work methodically in collecting pre-match analyses and reviews of your own matches.
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary context.
- You are willing to attend training sessions and matches.
- You have specific knowledge football, and feel passionate about it.
- You manage the databases and matches played in a structured way.
- You preferably have a diploma of video analyst and/or a Uefa A/B.
- You preferably have several years of experience.
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently.
- You have a driving licence B.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have strong organisational skills, planning and structuring are in your blood.
- You are reliable and loyal. You have no connections with other Jupiler Pro League teams.
- You have strong communication skills and can communicate your analyses clearly.
- You are a team player and help your colleagues where necessary. As a team player, you contribute to a positive working atmosphere where continuous learning, development and cooperation are at the forefront.
- You are open to innovation and continue to function efficiently in situations of rapid change, high complexity and time or work pressure. You are constructive in the face of setbacks or criticism.
- You take responsibility for your professional tasks.
What do we offer?
- A full-time employment contract of indefinite duration.
- A flexible work schedule, aligned with the training and playing schedules of the various youth teams.
- Development and growth opportunities
- A unique working environment, in the heart of the biggest and most beautiful football club in Belgium.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!