Middlesbrough Football Club is looking to recruit a Performance Analyst for our Category 1 Academy, based at the club’s training ground at Hurworth, near Darlington.
- Responsible for supporting all phases of our Academy in the field of performance analysis
- Providing subsequent reports to a variety of staff in accordance with the players’ individual learning plans, the club syllabus/philosophy and performance plan and ensuring all players have access to their own performances
- Providing individual clips and supporting training sessions in all phases
- Applying the principles of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) to the area of performance analysis
- Have proven experience in working in an elite sporting environment, in the field of performance analysis, preferably in elite football
- Be experienced in using performance analysis & editing software (Sportscode, Hudl, Coach Paint/ studio, Wyscout, iMovie, keynote) with strong computer literacy skills with particular reference to Apple Mac softwares
- Have an interest and strong knowledge of football and tactical systems
- Have experience in data management and handling large data sets using Microsoft Excel
- Possess knowledge of a variety of analysis software and have the ability to present and report
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a strong attention to detail
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and be self-motivated to meet individual targets
- Have a passion for developing young athletes and thrive on the challenges of working in professional sport
- Be flexible to working hours to facilitate meeting all the demands of the role including evening and weekend commitments
- Have an understanding of safeguarding when working with young people
- Possess a full driving licence, use of a vehicle and be eligible to work in the UK
The salary for the role will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
This post falls within the scope of ‘regulated activity’ and is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service check and are required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not ‘protected’ as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exemptions) Act 1975.
If you would like to be part of a committed team who value humility, respect and honesty please contact [email protected] to request an application form. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th January 2022
Interviews to be held: Week commencing Monday 24th January 2022
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!