Contract: Full time
Purpose: To manage all aspects of administration for the scouting and recruitment operations within the Academy.
Role specific accountabilities:
- To manage the operations and administration support for all relevant local and national recruitment teams, namely U6 to U12, including (but not limited to).
- Coordination of all U13s to U19s trials and triallist visits under the supervision of the Senior Recruitment Operations Manager.
- Manage the delivery of all the relevant communications with Junior Academy and local recruitment players/parents, including development centres, U6, U7, U8, City Select squads, circa 300 families.
- Liaise with the Head of Junior Academy and Local Recruitment to ensure all scouts are registered with the FAPL and have up to date DBS checks/ Safeguarding certificates.
- Maintain and update the database of all relevant scouts, coaches and spotters and provide the necessary administrative support for their attendance at matches, travel etc.
- Maintenance and monitoring of registers for Development Centres (Junior Academy and City Select) to ensure they kept up to date.
- Establish and maintain a process for all Junior Academy speculative/public enquiries.
- To book transport and accommodation for any relevant trips/fixtures and events.
- Provide administrative and operational support at recruitment events and activities.
Role specific knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced & dynamic Administration environment.
- Proven ability of working with a multi-disciplinary team in an administrative environment.
- Drives high standards.
- Displays high importance on customer service.
- Effective communicator, able to influence teams and individuals. Capable of working on own and to drive new initiatives.
- Real attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to balance conflicting demands and tight deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and work irregular and unsociable hours as required, including work outside normal office hours, at evenings and Bank Holidays.
- Have a clear understanding of the rules and regulations relating to players on trial at MCFC.
- Degree or relevant administrative qualification(s)
- Experience of working in high-performance sport.
- Worked with/knowledge of computer-based booking software and Finance packages.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!