An exciting opportunity has arisen at Stoke City Football Club of the English Football League for three casual Academy Coaches to support Football operations at our Training Ground Facility at Clayton Wood in Trent Vale.
The Coaching department plays a key role in supporting the development of young players at the Club. This is a fantastic opportunity to coach and develop players in an elite environment to build on the recent success of the Academy in progressing players to the first team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the full time coaching staff in all aspects of coaching and development within the 9 to 16’s age group.
- Coaching players across the age group as well as delivering the Club’s coaching programme.
- Managing a multidisciplinary team and provide the best programme for players to develop into the Professional Development Phase.
- Supporting in the implementation of a players’ development plans.
- Assisting in recording evidence as well as providing reports and feedback to players and colleagues.
- Football background either as a player or coach and a minimum of the UEFA B Licence and Module 3.
- Experience of coaching in Academy Football preferably Category One.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team and as a part time coach.
- Ability to plan, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the requirements of elite football.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high degree of flexibility to cover evenings and weekends work as required. The position will be offered on a casual and intermittent basis.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and DBS checks at the appropriate level will be obtained prior to employment commencing.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!