You will be responsible for…
- Working closely with the Academy Performance Analysts and coaches in order to provide support to the Academy age group teams and coaches.
- Assisting in the filming and analysis of age group matches.
- Assisting in the delivery of individual, unit and team based analysis sessions as requested by the Coaches.
- Contributing to projects and reports specific to the Performance Analysis department.
- Maintaining statistical databases relevant to the Academy age groups.
- Using video analysis and other appropriate technology as key performance analysis tools.
- Undertaking equity, diversity & safeguarding awareness training.
- Attending training & undertake CPD.
- Upholding and promoting the club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
- Attending a UK University for the duration of the internship studying a sports related degree
- Flexible and willing to work some weekends and evenings
You will have…
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient IT Skills (Mac & Windows)
- Good understanding of sports performance analysis software.
- Evidence of knowledge of football.
- Excellent attitude to work and learning.
Crystal Palace Football Club is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, the post holder will be subject to any relevant security checks as required.
MORE INFO HERE