The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the delivery of the Emerging Talent Programme engaging with key stakeholders across Greater Manchester, with a particular emphasis being on grassroots club engagement.
The key focus will be to co-ordinate and deliver high quality football activity engaging grassroots clubs with an emphasis on identifying talented players that may progress into the Emerging Talent Centre and potentially through the Manchester United Academy system.
The post holder will also deliver at and support the development of the Emerging Talent Centre.
- To contribute to the strategic planning of and lead the operational delivery of identified Emerging Talent Programme activities and events.
- To create a fun, enjoyable and inclusive environment at all Emerging Talent Programme activities, and one that is also inspiring, dynamic and challenging.
- To develop and manage effective working relationships with key stakeholders focusing primarily on grassroots clubs and local leagues across the Northwest.
- To work with the Emerging Talent Programme Manager to manage, monitor, evaluate and innovate the programme to ensure it remains relevant, unique and aligned to the strategic vision of the department and that of the Academy.
- Strategically support other divisions within the Academy with regards to the development and delivery of all Emerging Talent Programme activity.
- To ensure high quality delivery as well as support the development of the Emerging Talent Centre.
- To work with the Emerging Talent Programme Manager to ensure that activities are satisfying all required monitoring and evaluation requirements and meeting all KPI’s related to the programme
- As directed by the Emerging Talent Programme Manager, maintain registers, collect relevant data, information and evidence of good practice to support the development of the Emerging Talent programme
- To support the Emerging Talent Programme Team and other divisions of the Academy in the delivery of football tournaments and enrichment events.
- To produce regular reports to the Emerging Talent Programme Manager in relation to the progress and development of grassroots club engagement.
- UEFA B License Coaching Qualification (Essential)
- Fa Youth Award (Desirable)
- Fa Safeguarding Certificate
- Fa First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of junior club football in Greater Manchester and across the North West.
- Experience of organising and managing football festivals and tournaments.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!