What is the role?
To use video and modern technology to support all recruitment decisions at academy and first team level. The analysis insights team will be responsible for the identification, tracking & monitoring and preparation of research of targeted players for the clubs decision making panels. This is an operational role within the Player insights department driving modern thinking in the area of analysis and video scouting.
What are we looking for?
To thrive in this role, you will have previous experience working in an elite level football environment and working with video footage. You have proven abilities in using Scout7/iSF, PMA, WyScout and Xeatre. An excellent communicator of technical knowledge and have the interpersonal skills to correspond with individuals and groups. The ideal candidate will have great enthusiasm for analysis and a pro-active attitude in supporting the Player Insights department.
The competencies which are required include:
- Has experience in an elite level football environment, with experience of working with Video footage.
- Experience within an elite level football environment with experience of Video/Live Scouting and all different age groups.
Essential Qualifications (including certifications):
- Related Sports Degree or equivalent in experience.
Desirable Qualifications (including certifications):
- Related Sports Master’s Degree.
- FA Coaching Qualifications.
- Competence in the use of Scout7/iSF and PMA.
- Experience using analytical tools such as WyScout and Xeatre.
- IT literate.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills with individuals and groups.
- Excellent written skills.
- A proactive attitude, desire to learn and improve.
- Highly organised, able to take instructions and act upon them and manage multiple tasks.
- A clear focus on the quality and accuracy of the work produced.
- Creative presentation skills and experience of creating and delivering presentations.
- Skills with both windows and mac operating systems.
- An ability to communicate in multiple languages.
- Experience using video editing software such as Sportscode and Final Cut.
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
- Access to x2 free match tickets for every home league game
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- Life Assurance Cover of 2x salary.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Incentivised Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
- Child Care Vouchers.
- Worldwide Travel Insurance.
- Free onsite parking.
- Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 3rd January.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!