Do you have analytical skills and a demonstrably high level of knowledge of football?
F.C. Copenhagen is recruiting a Performance Analyst from the 2020/21 season. Based at our training ground in Frederiksberg and reporting to the First Team coaching staff, the Performance Analyst will lead, oversee and coordinate an efficient performance analysis service (pre-match, live, post-match, training, and trend analysis) supporting the decision making of the coaching staff in the execution of matches and training sessions. The role includes being present at all First Team matches, both at home and away, in Denmark and abroad.
The key duties of this role include:
- Delivering pre-match analyses, including tactical analyses of upcoming opposition through video (live scouting where necessary)
- Generating post-match analyses on an individual and team level and facilitate the review of each game across video and statistical platforms
- Facilitating a live-capturing setup for own matches, tagging match instances for review during matches, at half-time and immediately following each game
- Expediting the capturing and review of video from training sessions
- Identifying individual and team performance trends and monitoring the acquisition of playing style principles across matches
- Collecting relevant resources into engaging and precise forms of presentation with telestration of video to enhance the delivery of key messages
- Taking ownership of optimising the performance analysis field, educating co-workers and searching for next practice
- Supporting research projects in the football department
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will first and foremost have a high level of knowledge of football tactics. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate this knowledge effectively with colleagues and players through different media – video and data – which require the candidate to be a well-versed user of technology. Furthermore, the candidate will have an organised and calm approach to work and be able to deliver high-standard performance analysis services in a tight game schedule.
Qualifications and skills
- You have an in-depth and demonstrable football knowledge, including an understanding of tactical concepts, requirements and trends of modern football
- You have an UEFA A License (or higher) or a university degree in Performance Analysis
- You are analytically proficient and have a flair for breaking down a problem into its components and finding innovative solutions
- You have wide-ranging technical knowledge, including familiarity of various analysis, video and presentation software
- You have a working-knowledge in data collection, analysis and visualisation
- You are a capable communicator who can both present information clearly and in a didactically appropriate manner (verbally and visually) and coordinate effort with other staff members
- You thrive in a performance environment through a high drive, an organised approach and a problem-solving behaviour
- You have extensive and demonstrable experience of delivering performance analysis services in professional football, either through coaching or analyst roles
- You have working knowledge of performance analysis systems and software (experience with SportsCode, Coach Paint, and SBG MatchTracker is advantageous) as well as relevant data providers (ChyronHego and Opta) for use in football analysis
- You have knowledge of Scandinavian football in an international setting
More info HERE
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!