We are seeking a highly motivated Academy Analyst to support our staff and players in our Academy mission of supporting individuals to fulfil their potential. The role is predominately working within the upper part of the Youth Development Phase (U15-U16) as part of a wider Academy Analysis team. Successful candidates will be responsible for the filming and coding of matches and will work closely with the rest of the multi-disciplinary team to support the individual needs of players (and staff) with a particular focus towards preparing players for the transition into the Professional Development Phase.
- Filming U15 & U16 matches each week
- Film between one and two training sessions per week
- Code all matches and some training sessions as required
- Produce visuals of analysed footage to support the communication of analysis back to players and staff
- Attend weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings to plan and review the programme and specific analysis and video footage
- Liaise and draw together other disciplinary departments (i.e. Sports Science, Coaching, Psychology, Education) in the support of individual players
- Work closely with the Data Science department to collaborate on the use of data
- Participate, and where appropriate lead on, or contribute to, CPD sessions annually
Candidates should be exceptionally organised, dedicated and have the flexibility to adjust your working pattern from time to time based on the programmes and individual player needs. You will have a good understanding of filming, the use of equipment, coding software and individual player analysis processes. Previous experience of working in a professional or Academy football environment as an analyst is desirable.
Candidates must have an in-date FA Safeguarding and First Aid certificate. We will complete a background check (DBS) as part of the process.
Fulham Football Club is committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether they have a disability or not.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!