West Bromwich Albion Football Club are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Academy Sport Science & Medicine Department in the position of U9-16s Physiotherapist / Sports Therapist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To assist the delivery of therapy services to the Youth Development and Foundation Phases.
• To assist with the Athletic Development for U9-16s players in line with the Academy Physical Curriculum.
• To develop, lead and implement evolving injury prevention strategies for the Academy with particular focus on PHV and growth related pathologies.
• To ensure appropriate prehabilitation sessions are delivered to appropriate age groups.
• To devise, where relevant, individual or small group specific programmes.
• Continually review and assess the programme in accordance with the latest research.
• Identify key performance indicators in relation to progress within the field.
• To assist with the sports science testing for U9-16s.
• To assist the sports science team in ensuring that all academy players receive appropriate information on their physical development and they are aware of their nutritional needs.
• To assist the Lead Sport Scientist and all academy Medical staff with screening of players throughout the Academy.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!