Tottenham Hotspur is a world-famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered around building a platform for long-term success, which includes a new world class stadium.
The Club operates out of multiple sites, including a world class Training Centre in Enfield, where all the First Team and the Academy’s training and coaching activities occur, and where the Recruitment Analysis department is based. The position will involve working irregular hours (e.g. evenings/Saturdays/Sundays/ Bank Holidays) so a flexible candidate is sought.
Under the guidance of the Lead Recruitment Analyst, deliver high-level support within the recruitment process at THFC. Take a lead role in supporting the Head of Academy Recruitment to help the club conduct informed decisions in the player recruitment process.
- Assist in the provision of high-level recruitment analysis support for all stages of the player recruitment process, from First Team to Academy.
- Take a lead role and use initiative to supply recruitment analysis support to the Head of Academy Recruitment.
- Assist with the coordinating of scouts and monitoring of reports – providing feedback to the relevant staff.
- Edit videos on potential targets to highlight key aspects of each player’s performance.
- Create dossiers on shortlisted players.
- Support the provision of data analysis within the department, and show the ability to draw conclusions from statistical comparisons.
- Assist with the profiling of prospective players, using a holistic approach to gather information and build player profiles.
- Scout target players from a live, video, and data perspective.
- Maintain a good understanding of THFC players across all age groups.
- Create content for scout CPD events and regular recruitment meetings.
- Attend department and recruitment meetings.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with key personnel within the recruitment department.
- Any ad hoc duties as requested by management.
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Delivers to the highest standards and takes responsibility.
- Drive and enthusiasm to work in a competitive and demanding environment.
- A proactive approach to the role.
- A willingness to develop with a receptive nature to feedback.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Passion for the role and pride towards the work produced.
- A willingness to go above and beyond to produce work required.
- Accepting of new ideas and processes.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a professional football club environment.
- A good knowledge of professional football teams and players.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant software such as Opta Provision, ISF Scout7, Hudl and Wyscout.
- Knowledge of computer productivity programmes such as Tableau, Excel, Numbers and Keynote.
- Ability to illustrate a player’s style, strengths and weakness through the use of software such as Sportscode, Final Cut and Coach Paint.
Please note, that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates individually. Candidates successful in securing an interview can expect to hear back within two weeks of the closing date.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!