Want a job? Join a soccer clubWant a career opportunity? Join LAGOC!
- Are you fulfilling your coaching potential?
- Do you want to make a difference in soccer?
“LA Galaxy Orange County is the official Alliance Club of MLS’s most successful franchise, the LA Galaxy, and are based in Irvine, California.
As a member of the Alliance Club Program, LA Galaxy Orange County operate male and female teams from U8 to U18 and deliver expert coaching & player development models while providing clear pathways to the highest levels of soccer.”
- LAGOC Core Values
- Unrivalled coaching support
- The Coaching Manual account access for curriculum
- Mentoring from a full time Pro Licensed Head of Coaches
- United Soccer Coaches membership
- Exposure to MLS club training (1st team, Management and Academy)
- In house coach development and training
- Coaching equipment
- Free coaching apparel plus discount on additional apparel
- Compensation for licensing courses*
- Professional standards aligned with an MLS club
- Attractive salary plus bonuses!!
- Progression to leadership opportunities
*Subject to satisfactory completion of LAGOC 5 Star Coaching Model
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise and be responsible for a group of young players at all times during practice and game days, ensuring the safety of all as your first priority.
- Design and deliver progressive sessions in line with the seasonal curriculum provided by the DOC.
- Provide a challenging environment and facilitate individual player and team development.
- Adopt the club philosophy in terms of style of play and the methodology behind developing it fully on the practice field.
- Monitor player performances and conduct player performance reviews.
- Deliver all game day preparations, including team selections, warm ups and substitute decisions in accordance with LAGOC program guidelines.
- Build teams capable of competing within competitive club soccer leagues and tournaments.
- Identify and recruit talented players from both internal and external programs.
- Lead coaching sessions in LAGOC clinics and camps.
- Liaise with parents to provide feedback on the performance and progress of their child within the program as directed by phase leader
- Work with DOC and Phase Leader to complete daily administrative, marketing and operational tasks across all facets and programs within the LAGOC organization.
- Demonstrate a dedication towards continuous personal development through the LA Galaxy Orange County ‘5 Star coaching model’.
- Wear LAGOC apparel at all practices, games and events as requested.
- Promote LAGOC at all times.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!