Want to love what you do in an environment that values learning and growth alongside other high performing individuals? If you answered yes, IMG Academy is hiring.
Our unique campus is dedicated to developing the next generation of leaders, champions and influencers. We believe that each day is an opportunity to achieve dreams and inspire greatness. As part of the IMG Family, we prepare our student-athletes to succeed, taking on life with confidence and preparedness. Through our integration of elite academics, athletics and character development, our student-athletes are prepared to rise up to their full potential – whether that’s on the field, in the classroom or in life.
We are seeking curious, caring individuals who align with our core valued:
- Passionate Soul: Love what you do
- Open Mind: Never stop learning and growing
- Champions Spirit: Strive for greatness
- Helpful Heart: Lift up those around you
- Absolute Integrity: Always do the right thing
Job Title: Football Operations Assistant
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
EEO Category: Administrative Support
Department: Athletics, Football
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting with operational organization of the football program. Provide administrative support to the coaches, staff, and student-athletes to ensure operational excellence and delivery of the program.
- Serves as assistant to Football Director and Assistant Athletic Director.
- Manages in season operations of Varsity team (assists with team travel and game day logistics) – supports National team as needed.
- Point of Contact for all officials/visiting teams entering site (us parking, field assignments).
- Assists in game day operations as needed (Water, Gatorade activation, Athletic Trainer).
- Assists video coordinator throughout the year with on-field filming needs during practices, camps and pro/collegiate training.
- Maintains accurate communication database for Academy football program.
- Assists in the upkeep and maintenance of on-field equipment.
- Assists with daily set up and break down of practice field.
- Assists with operations of NFL Combine/Player Pathway Program.
- Liaison to all guests/teams visiting campus (assists with equipment, hydration and access to IMG facilities).
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Business or related field or experience
- Experience in a collegiate sport specific program
- Knowledge of High School athletics
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with diverse group of student athletes, parents and staff
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand budgeting principles
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in playing or coaching football
- Experience in operations with an NCAA or NFL football team
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 40lbs.
- Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for a reasonable period of time.
- Must be able to move around campus which includes gym, turf, fields, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer
Apply cliking here!
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!