Looking for football/soccer Coach for Juventus Academy in Casablanca (Morocco).
Job Purpose: To coach the JUVENTUS ACADEMY players (From U6 to U18 depending on the assignment). To assist the Head to manage the daily functions and forward planning of the JUVENTUS ACADEMY .To make the link between the administrative positions and the coaches. To make the administrative positions know about the issues faced on the pitches.
- To plan coaching sessions in consultation with the technical director
- To plan and prepare for matches, events, tournaments and tours
- To promote JUVENTUS ACADEMY and actively recruit new players, while retaining existing members.
- To assist in the preparation of reports as requested by the technical director
- To help manage the calendar of events
- To assist in the management of equipment and kit procurement and to ensure that this is kept clean, undamaged and tidy at all times
- To liaise with the facility management (if requested)
- To maintain professionalism at all times and help ensure a positive work environment
- To exhibit consistency, resourcefullness and resilience
- To exercise self control and patience when dealing with players of all abilities
- To maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record
- To maintain a positive image at all times
- To contribute to all communication channels to members
- To ensure the tidy storage of equipment and kit
- To manage the upkeep of medical bag
- To liaise with the facility management if required
- To manage the trophy and medal requirement
- To lead the JUVENTUS ACADEMY links with disadvantaged and underprivileged organizations
Minimum qualifications required:
- UEFA B LICENSE (OR EQUIVALENT)
- FLUENT ENGLISH (WRITTEN AND SPEAKED)
- DEGREE IN TEACHING SPORTS RELATED
Other qualifications that will be considered positively:
- UEFA A or UEFA PRO (or equivalent)
- Fluent French (Written and Speaked)
- Master of science in sport
- Previous experience in FRANCHISE SCHOOL Is IDEAL.
- International experience in coaching
Hours of work:
Full time position, requiring an average 42 hours per week. Hours will include weekends and evenings. There will be a requirement to help organize and perhaps lead projects in other countries, and tournaments and leagues etc
Special hours of work:
During special events (tournament abroad, training weeks abroad, holidays camp), coach could work more than 42 hours a week, without being granted with additional revenue. These special events are limited to 25 days a year
The salary needs to be discussed by interview depending on the qualifications and abilities of the coach.
- The coach will be offered an accommodation. It could be shared with other coaches, but with a private room.
- One go and return flight ticket between Spain Airports and Morocco will be offered to the coach each year.
- The water/electricity bill is paid by the company for 500Dh monthly as maximum amount.
- Wifi internet at home is also provided by the company
- Gas cost is chargeable to the coach.
Get to know more about Soccer HUB!
Follow us on Facebook!