MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
• To deliver across the variety of programmes currently running across London. These to include, but not limited to, After School clubs, PPA, FDC and weekly clinics.
• To support the area lead in the effective planning and delivery of a schools activity programme across London.
• To deliver and support in the planning required of all Soccer Schools across London.
• To actively seek sporting opportunities across London to further enhance the delivery programme
• To develop and enhance relationships with local youth football clubs in London.
• To support all sessional and volunteer staff through relevant training and mentoring.
• To seek opportunities to implement new initiatives to enhance the delivery programme.
• To carry out duties with regard to relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
• To undertake any Foundation activities that maybe required in addition to the role.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (Here to Win):
• To be a positive role model, creating a safe, positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage young people to succeed and develop.
• To build relationships where possible and relevant with local schools, clubs and authorities.
• To support, mentor and guide sessional workers in best practice and professionalism.