January 26, 2018 | From 9am to 10am (GMT)
Get Face-to-face with the creator of the Differential Learning System, Prof. Dr. Wolfgang I. Schöllhorn, and find out how to improve your soccer training sessions allowing your athletes to learn faster!
Why use DLS:
- Performance: DLS initiates most effective learning leading to highest performance with fun!
- Injuries: DLS prevents sports injuries in a most effective way!
- Holistic: DLS does not only affect your body but also your brain in a holistic way!
- State-of-art: DLS is based on most recent scientific findings!
- Great impact: DLS will not only improve your performance, it will change your personality!
- Inspiring: DLS was the basis for many other upcoming training and teaching concepts!
About the creator:
Wolfgang I. Schöllhorn
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang I. Schöllhorn is the creator of the Differential Learning System. For many years he trained national and international athletes in different sports. In 1990 he received a PhD in biomechanics from the University of Frankfurt. After having professorships and guest professorships around the world he became professor for training and movement science at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz in 2007. His work in the field of athletics, biomechanics, and motor learning has received several national and international prizes including the Performance Award of International Society of Biomechanics for Differential learning (DL) and 2006 the “Deutsches Werkbund Label”.
Register for free
(The participants will have the opportunity to buy the DLS Certification Course – Level 1 with 75% off)