- 5915 (Registered)
Do you have the dream of becoming a Soccer Coach? You don’t know what are the steps to achieve that dream? This course will help you to understand what path should you follow to become a Soccer Coach! It will be explained, step-by-step, how you can get there! With 20 years of experience close to some of the world’s top Soccer Coaches, the speaker will offer some useful tips for you to use the right way and pursuit your own dream!
What will I learn?
- You will be able to understand what are the steps you need to take to become a Soccer Coach.
- You will be able to know what are the skills that are more relevant for you to master!
- You will understand what kind of education you should value the most and where you should look for it!
- You will get to know what you should expect in the Soccer Coaches Certification Courses and how to prepare for it!
- You will have access to some useful tips that will make your path easier!
Includes statements from top Soccer Coaches such as:
- Alan Pardew (Technical Director at CSKA Sofia (Bulgaria) and former Soccer Coach in clubs such as West Bromwich, Crystal Palace, Newcastle, Southampton, West Ham (England))
- Markku Kanerva (Finland National Team Head Coach)
- Edgaras Jankauskas (Former Lithuanian National Team Head Coach)
- José Gomes (Soccer Coach at Al Taawon (Saudi Arabia) and former Soccer Coach in clubs such as Almeria (Spain), Marítimo (Portugal), Reading (England), Panathinaikos (Greece))
- Pedro Caixinha (Soccer Coach at Santos Laguna (Mexico) and former Soccer Coach in Clubs such as Cruz Azul (Mexico), Rangers (Scotland), Al-Gharafa (Qatar)).
How can I become a Soccer Coach?
Step 3 Steps
Advices from top level coaches
Wonderful guidance and insightful knowledge to help one prepare and streamline oneself to become a coach
very informative course
Very good course, very instructive and with good information.
I really enjoy thankyou
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Basic Level
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion