- 346 (Registered)
Online Course: Building a way of play in Soccer
In today’s soccer/football, it is not enough to apply the best methodologies or the best exercises. It is necessary to have a clear idea of the game we want to play and this idea will be materialized in the entire process, from training to the game. This online course will help you understand what should be included in this game idea and how to create your own identity as a Soccer/Football Coach.
What will you learn?
- What is your starting point?;
- The role of the coach in the training process;
- Tactical Systems/Structures and their evolution;
- Work out the detail in training and transfer to the game;
- What should be your training methodology?;
- How to monitor the training process accordingly to your idea?.
This course is spoken in Portuguese with English subtitles.
Building a way of play
The starting point
Faithful to an idea / adaptability
Role of the coach
Guided Discovery & Specificity
Building the Morphocycle
Training control and evaluation
Take home message
Great content but the presentation should be shorter in terms of senteces, also some examples should be given, cause theorical it’s not always easy to understand at first. Thank you!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- English Subtitles
- Intermediate Level
- Full lifetime access
- Language: Portuguese
- Certificate of Completion