- JOB TITLE: U9-U12 Performance Analyst
- DEPARTMENT: Performance Analysis
- REPORTING TO: Lead U9-16 Performance Analyst
- JOB FUNCTION: Providing analysis support to coaches throughout U9-U12 age groups.
- LOCATION: Cobham
- CONTRACT: 40 hours a week, permanent.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
- Deliver the U9-12 analysis programme.
- Deliver analysis related performance education to players; ensuring they understand all analysis tasks within their programme.
- Maintain team and individual, video and statistical databases to monitor individual player performance for tracking and benchmarking players throughout these age groups.
- Provide technical support for the delivery of match-day presentations, tactical workshops and individual players analysis projects; as directed by coaches or specialist support staff.
- Assist in the production of the U11 & U12 Video reports (interim and End of Season).
- Progress own professional development plan to ensure Academy analysis stays at the forefront of new technology, research and innovation.
- Contribute to the development and management of best practice video libraries for use across the Academy.
- Work flexibly to the meet the needs of the team schedules, including domestic and international travel.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (Here to Win):
- Meeting deadlines as specified.
- Ensuring all footage is filmed, coded and uploaded to system successfully.
- Video reports are completed and signed off before the deadline.
- Undergraduate degree in Sport Science or another relevant subject.
- FA Level 1, Safeguarding & Emergency Aid.
- FA Level 2 or higher.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Performance Analyst.
- IT literate including an ability to use Mac’s.
- Experience of using industry standard analysis software – namely Hudl Sportscode.
- Knowledge and understanding of football.
- Previous coaching experience.